Monday, March 24, 2014

The Shabby Tea Room Challenge #211

Hi everyone, are you ready for a new challenge at The Shabby Tea Room? Last weeks "anything goes" theme was a blast wasn't it? Well, this week it's my turn once again to pick a them. I fell in love with this inspiration picture...
We are to include: Flowers, Buttons and Print or a Sentiment

This week our sponsor is a wonderful little Etsy store called Digital paper by Janet on Etsy. She has a ton of the most AMAZING printables!!


Quite a while back I bought a full little matching collage called Super Cupcake Set from Janet's little store. It comes with papers to use as backgrounds, focal point images and even some borders. It's a perfect little set :)

Here's what I made...
I printed these right off my home computer on a normal home printer. The images and colors come out great don't they? I added a little sentiment from DeNami and the darling little flower sequins are from Paper Sweeties!

4 comments:

  1. Wow Tina, this card is gorgeous! I love everything about this card. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet birthday card Tina, sure to make the recipient happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty....such a happy card and makes me think of Spring to come (hopefully)!!

    ReplyDelete