Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Spooky Halloween Tree

Hi everyone, how have y'all been? I've really missed you gals!! I have a ton to do to get caught up since I haven't been crafting but I'm feeling better now and can't wait to dive into it!! In the mean time how about another archived card for a little spooky fun??

This little card was fairly easy to make. I started off with a charcoal A2 sized card base and stamped the teeny star background in black then stamped a row of candy corn at the bottom. I set that aside and cut a white and lavender panel (I edge punched the lavender panel). I stamped the large winter tree onto the white panel and colored in the trunk with a black marker then added the sentiment and accents (friendly bat and the web & spider are from the Halloween Stamp Set). Using a sponge and a grey Momento ink I added color to the white panel and the card base. After layering the white and lavender panels together I added a length of orange ribbon and adhered it to the card base just slightly off centered then finished it all up by adding a little purple button.

See, easy peasy, right? I just love this little tree for it's uber versatility. I've made spring, summer, winter and Halloween trees with it...what a great stamp to have in your collection!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're feeling better Tina!! Your card is adorable, I like the hanging bat!!

    ReplyDelete