Monday, February 9, 2015

I like you "a latte"

Hi everyone, did you have a good weekend?Mine was busy as usual, I worked all weekend at The Stamp Pad and taught a class - we made 10 pages in a 6X6 scrapbook. Can you believe we are well into February already...my gosh!



Today I want to share a card that is part of my next class. I named it "Oops, I almost forgot". It will have a friend, birthday, belated birthday & wedding/anniversary card. here's the "friend" card.
The stamps are by Impression Obsession. I stamped the cup on my panel then stamped it again on computer paper to make a mask. After placing the mask on the cup I stamped the coffee ring then stamped the steam twine (in 2 colors). I set that aside and made a kraft card base by cutting the 8 1/2 X 11 piece ling ways. I added a piece of Doodlebug double dot Caribbean then added a piece of ribbon around the card and tied it into a knot. I cut a mat for my focal panel and attached them together then popped it up on the card using foam tape. I added a little twine to the knot and after I took this picture I decided to add 4 teal nail heads coming down the right hand side at the top. Super easy layout for a larger stamp or smaller put together ones like I've done here.

No comments:

Post a Comment