Friday, February 22, 2013

a note of thanks

Recently I received a surprise package in the mail from a sweet friend (that we all know & love), Paulina Nakamura. We had been discussing some darling wood veneers that she had recently purchased from one of her blog sponsors over on her Pretty Pink Posh blog, Ellen Hutson. I've never tried them out and was pretty hesitant to give them a try. Like most crafters, I have a drawer full of odds and ends that I've tried out but soon realized they just didn't "fit" me. Paulina knows me and my style of crafting very well and definitely had confidence in these cuties being a great fit.  I can't believe she sent some to me, how sweet is that??!!??


She's a pretty smart girl cause I LOVE these little veneers!! Of course I had to use one to thank her for her amazing gift :)


For my sentiment, I ended up using 2 contraband sentiments from Lawn Fawn (free gifts) and 2 DeNami sentiments from the everyday greetings & assorted greetings petit four sets. I raised my little flags up on foam tape for lots of dimension.

There's a link on the Pretty Pink Posh blog for the Ellen Hutson web site, be sure to check it out. This site has a ton of fun card making and scrapbooking goodness at an affordable price.

No comments:

Post a Comment