Wednesday, February 20, 2013

At the end of the rainbow...

Can you believe February is almost over? Where is 2013 going, time is flying by me at 100 miles an hour lately and I wish it would slow down so I could take a breath! WOW!

Here at DeNami Addict I'm gearing up for St. Patrick's day and Easter. I had so much fun making St. Patty cards and can't wait to share them with you :)


I finally got a chance to pull out my new images from DeNami and play. How could I resist this cute little chickie scene? I added crystal lacquer to the rainbow then sprinkled in just a little bit of extra fine glitter on it for a touch of sparkle. For the back ground I used a couple of stamps from 2 petite four sets; Garden Accents and Lucky Irish stamp sets.

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. This card is so cute! I need to break out this set soon- I just hope I can do it justice!

    ReplyDelete