Monday, March 4, 2013

DeNami Happenings - March 2013



Hi everyone and welcome to another addition of DeNami Happenings. I have some fun things to tell you all about! Let's start with a little info about what's going on for the Addict blog.

 I have made 2 new videos. I not only have made a new haul video but I've also made a little start to finish Easter card video. I can't wait to show it to you and find out what you think about it. :)  I'm also preparing to make a few more videos...I have tons of ideas up my sleeve!

Recently Paulina did a little poll on their Facebook page about St. Patrick's Day and Easter Cards. I'll be bringing you plenty of both over the next couple of weeks.

Speaking of Facebook, did you realize DeNami Addict has it's very own Facebook page? Right now we have 63 followers, I'd LOVE to get that number up to 100 so that I can do a fun give away! Feel free to come over for a visit and "like" us :)

This month we feature yet another amazing and talented gal as a guest on Took Talk. I have no idea what she's going to tell us about yet, but I just know it's going to be as awesome as she is!!

Do you have an idea for a fun feature here on the Addict blog...drop me a note. I would love to hear your suggestions.


Upcomming here on the Addict blog:
  • March 10th - Birthday Bonanza blog hop
  • March 13th - Quick & Easy start to finish Easter Card video tutorial
  • March 18th - Tool talk with a special guest


March promises to be a FUN month over at DeNami! This is their birthday month :) Make sure you stop by their blog to wish them a Happy Birthday and to join in on all the fun activities they have planned!
Did you see their Pin It To Win It post from last Friday?? I started off by pinning the WHOLE web site ;) then I started pinning all the stamps and things I still am dying to have...sigh, so many stamps so little time.

Do you subscribe to the In-Touch newsletter? I received mine and boy oh boy was it chocked full of fun just as I promised you it would be! A virtual birthday party complete with a giant Chickie to hang out with...OODLES of FUN! Plus a free downloadable treat bag (too bad I already purchased that one quite a while back) how exciting!

This is just the tip of the iceberg so to say...stay tuned for much much more!!!!


Are you ready to see Nami and the gang? I know I'm counting the days until they come back to my area!
March 9 - 10 A Stamp in the Hand Carson CA
March 23 - 24 Heirloom Productions Portland OR



That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment