Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Large Irish Chickie

Ohh my goodness, I was soooo happy to have an excuse to FINALLY pull out this large Chickie and dress him up in his new clothing!! He's cute enough to be on the cover of GQ ;)


I played around quite a bit with a layout for him, not so sure I'm 100% happy with this one, but it's kinda cute and lets him be my main focal point. I can't wait to play with this Chickie and all the fun accessories again soon! Notice that gingham background peeking out yet again...I told ya, I just can't get enough of that fab stamp!! ;)
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. It is cool how you folded the doily into an oval. It looks good! The gingham background is a really nice stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Tina!!! He is TOTALLY ADORABLE!!! LOVE the way you dressed up Mr Chickie!!!!

    ReplyDelete