Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Friends...

Good morning everyone! Today I have a card that I had originally made for a 10 minute Craft Dash over on the Pretty Pink Posh blog. After I made it I realized I screwed up...the colors were teal, pink & blue, however, the blue was supposed to be a navy blue, not just any ole blue I choose...ooops! That particuliar Craft Dash has seriously kicked my tushie. Remember when I did the little video and lost the SD card with the video and pictures of the card on it?? This is from that same challenge...wow, I should have cut my losses and ran far away after I screwed up the colors, lol, but I was a glutten for punishment and went at it again and had all those other troubles...sigh. I have the feeling that I was not meant to participate in that particular challenge!! Good thing I really like that challenge A LOT! ;)

Ohh and mentioning the 10 Minute Craft Dash, I would like to pat myself on the back and tell ya'll that I made the runner up list on the last challenge with that darling little mason jar full of flowers card! WOO-HOO!!! And guess who won...Wendy Elliot!!! You all know and love her work from being on the DeNami design team. Her card was sooooo cute!!


 When I first saw the colors I was a little scared but ya know, I love both color combos (this light blue and the navy blue) and plan on pulling them out in the future.   

This little beauty took 9 minutes, 45 seconds. I don't think I've ever stamped directly onto patterned paper before, if I have, it was only once or twice...I just can't remember, but I really like the look. I'm totally loving the layout, thinking I will have to try that again too ;)

Thanks for stopping by!!

Be sure to stop back by on Friday for a fun and easy Mother's Day project!

No comments:

Post a Comment