Monday, June 3, 2013

DeNami Happenings - June 2013

Hello everyone and welcome to another monthly installment of DeNami Happenings. Can you believe it's June already??? Where has 2013 gone? Wasn't it February just last week? Ohh my, I seriously need to catch up, time is just rushing right past me lately!!
 
This week I've gone into full on Father's Day mode. I will be posting everyday this week bringing you some Father's Day inspiration...well I hope I bring you some anyway ;)
 
I'm currently working on a few wedding cards since it's that time of year again and will be sprinkling them in here and there for you too.

*blogger note: I wrote this post on Friday afternoon and at that time only had one wedding themed card finished and an idea for another one. I was really having fun with this theme over the weekend so now you'll have to put up with a full week of wedding and wedding shower cards ;) ....sorry, hehehe
 
As usual, if there's any DeNami image that you'd like to see me use, just send me an e-mail or leave me a comment!


DeNami has a lot of shows planned for this month:
June 1 -2 Heirloom Productions West Springfield MA
June 8 - 9 Rubber Stamp Getaway Syracuse NY
June 29 - 30 StampFest Orlando FL


Did you see the Tool Talk from Friday? Wendy Elliot was gracious enough to guest blog and show us her favorite tool, the ATG. Also, I'm opening up Tool Talk to all of you! If you'd like an opportunity to guest blog right here on the Addict blog just drop me an e-mail or leave me a comment. Talking about your favorite crafting item helps other crafters and maybe even you'll find yourself making a new friend or two ;)
 

Well that's it for me today. Short and sweet, just the way ya'll like it, hunh? ;)

Don't forget, I'll be posting Father's Day cards every day this week!! See ya there!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment