Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Birthday catch up and the new DeNami release...

First off, I'd like to wish my sister, Pam, a very happy birthday!!! 2 out of 3 times our parents got it right...we can't help that our other sister was born in April so she isn't as special, ;) hehehe! Just kidding, I love my oldest sister to death, I owe her a lot since she protected me in school and introduced me to my hubby of 23 years!
 
Happy Wednesday everyone!! That stupid commercial with the camel walking around the office trying to get people to say it's hump day is officially playing in my mind...marketing strategy at it's best, lol!
 
July has been and still is being busy busy busy for me! I'm loving it though...what can I say ;) I like the crafty punishment!
 
Sooo many birthdays in July....
Just look at my calender and I haven't even listed one friends, an uncles, DeNami Addicts or MINE, lol! Whew, that's a lot of birthday cards to make!
 
 
 
To help celebrate DeNami Addict's and my birthdays I'm having TWO fun give a ways! I wanted to do something a little different, so I thought for the first give a way I'd have you really join in and make what else...a birthday card! At the end of the month I will use a random number generator to pick a random winner for a $25 DeNami gift certificate! It can be any kind of birthday card you want and you can use any products you want...no DeNami necessary. Just link your birthday card to the little linking system on the post with all the details (here). I do ask that if you have a blog and are linking from there that you include my birthday graphic in your post with a link to the page. I'd appreciate it. :)  If you've never linked up something before I will be happy to walk you through it, just drop me an e-mail, leave a comment or post on Facebook.
 
My second give a way has a little sumthin' sumthin' to do with this months Tool Talk guest. I met Debbie through her stamp company, Paper Sweeties, via DeNami's sweet top go to gal, Paulina. We have become fast friends and kindred spirits. Her company will be celebrating it's first birthday next month so I decided what better way to get started than to celebrate together by giving away a gift certificate to paper Sweeties too! This will be a random drawing also, just simply "like" Paper Sweeties on Facebook (&/or) follow the Paper Sweeties blog then leave me a comment on the Tool Talk post letting me know. Easy Peasy!! I'll be picking a random winner for this give a way on Friday, 7/19.
 
July also has seen the release of the DeNami Fall/Winter 2013 collection!! I must say that I'm smitten with the new images...Hahaha, like I wouldn't have been, right?!?!? I just had to take advantage of the "I want it all" option. It's a lot of money up front, but by the time I end up buying a piece here and there, which we all know I would do, this is a GREAT savings! I couldn't wait to play with my new goodies when I received them nor could I wait to show off what I had created with them so I was showing them off on my Facebook page. I thought I'd show them all here on the blog too just in case you didn't catch them on Facebook :)
 
 
 
Stamps Used: single tweety, music notes, a little birdie told me, classic leaves set & the new winter branch (sorry, I forgot to add the classic leaves set in the picture)

Stamps Used: whimsical oval frame, med double circle, and the brand new cafe chickies (this little stamps works great in both the oval and circle frames!!)



Stamps Used: modern borders, set & the new peacock feathers
 
 
 I had a great time interacting with all of you on Facebook over the weekend and having you suggest what stamp to play with next! You gals are awesome!! Just let me know if you'd like a particular stamp showcased...I'll be more than happy to have an excuse to get it out to play! ;)
 
I hope you enjoyed my little cards using the latest images and I hope you join in on all of the birthday fun too!

1 comment:

  1. Love seeing what you've done with the new stamps Tina!! Wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete