Friday, July 5, 2013

Birthday Celebration!!!!

 Guess what...DeNami Addict is turning 2!!!
 
I can't believe that I've been doing all of this for 2 years...wow! I don't even want to think about all of the time and money it has cost to run this blog...I'd probably have a small stroke! It's kind of a money pit and pretty much a thankless job since I rarely receive comments, but I love running the Addict blog and hope that you enjoy visiting with me now and again! I'm passionate about keeping small business' going and when you have one like DeNami Design it's easy to be extra passionate. The Nakamura family is amazing, the product they produce is top notch quality and there's nothing to not love about the sweet images of their stamps!!

 In celebration of this months most festive occasion, I thought a little fun was in order! ;) Not only is DeNami Addict celebrating a birthday this month, I am too (we won't discuss my age...I'm way old, let's just leave it there, hehehe)! With all that in mind, I decided to have a fun birthday themed challenge giveaway!
 
 
I thought it would be fun for everyone to make a card that is always great to have on hand at any given time...a birthday card! If you'd like to join in on all the fun all you have to do is make a birthday themed card or project and link it up at the bottom of this post. At the end of the month I will select a random winner for a DeNami Design gift ceritficate!
 
 
 


For this challenge, there is only two requirements:

1) Create a new card/project based off of the theme/palette/sketch.
You don't have to use  DeNami stamps or other DeNami products, but if you have some, we'd sure love to see them!! You may enter 1 card/project and please link this challenge along  in your post.

2)
Upload a photo of your card or project to your blog OR if you don't have a blog, you can upload your card to an online gallery (i.e. www.splitcoaststampers.com, www.flickr.com, etc.) then come post the direct link / url to your photo in the link widget box below. Please do not leave your links in the comments section.




*if you have never linked up a project before, it's quite easy. Click on the "add your link" button below. A small window will pop up asking for your "URL". That's where you paste in the blog / Flicker / Splitcoast Stamper address where your card can be found. It will also ask for your name and e-mail address. After submitting that info it will bring up another window where you can select the picture of the card/project you're entering. It may or may not give you a third window concerning Facebook...you can just click "skip" there if you'd like. That's all there is to it...easy peasy, promise ;)



After the challenge ends, I will randomly select one person to receive a $25.00 DeNami gift certificate!

Challenge ends July 31st at 11:59 PM central time.

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you ... happy birthday dear Tina ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOU :) Hugs - xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww Happy Birthday Tina... and happy birthday to DeNami too!
    Don't ever think of your blog as thankless because whether or not people comment, they are viewing! Trust me .. I know this! =)

    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have three bday cards to make in the next two weeks, and planning to use the Tropical Fruits set I won recently! This is a terrific idea, PLUS a great opportunity! I've never been published on a website! In addition, I'll get to see DeNami at the Heirloom show in Novi, MI on 08/02! I am SO excited! You can tell by all the exclamation marks!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to you and DeNami :)

    ReplyDelete