Friday, October 19, 2012

DeNami Color Challenge #11

Hi everyone and happy Friday! :)  Have ya'll got any big plans for the weekend? I happen to be celebrating my 22nd anniversary on Sunday...who'da thought I'd have been with someone half of my lifetime? Guess I'll keep him just a little longer ;)

Today I have another card for the current DeNami color challenge...

Here's my take on the the theme...
I was actually laying in bed when this card ran through my mind. I jumped up to sketch it out, but ended up just making it instead...I'm kinda nuts like that! The pretty little image I have stamped in green, that's a DeNami stamp too. It's from waaaaaaaay back in 1990! I scored that little cutie on the Internet for $2.50, what a great bargain!

Don't forget that we have a challenge going on right here on DeNami Addict. You don't even have to use a Denami product to enter. That's it for me today...have a great weekend everyone!


3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! Hope you were able to celebrate and do something Fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina, this is SO elegant! And I just love your layout for this pretty card. Great use of those challenge colors. Thanks for playing along again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina! I love this card! That is one of my favorite stamps and this is a very unique way to use it!

    ReplyDelete