Monday, May 6, 2013

DeNami Happenings - May 2013

Well hello everyone and welcome to MAY!! Can you believe we are well on our way into spring? It's going by fast for me and I still have literally ton of stuff to do in the yard before the near triple digit heat & swampy humidity drives me indoors for good. The Midwest is not a fun place in the dead of summer...just sayin'.
 
 
Can you believe that Mother's Day is next weekend?? Wow, this year is flying past me for sure. I recently had a Mother's Day week here on the blog and posted 6 inspirational ideas geared towards Mom.
fun & easy floral card
A jar of country flowers
A little shabby chic Mother's day card
Bright Flowers
A Mother's day bouquet
An elegant Mother's day card

I also managed to slip in a fun and easy project this past Friday that can be made for Mom too. Hope ya'll enjoyed all of that!

All of my cards & projects can be also be found here on Pinterest: My Handmade Craft Projects. Feel free to follow my board and put your own spin on some of my creations.

I'm currently gearing up for Father's Day. Now I know it's not until June, but let's face it, it will take me that long to come up with a hand full of decent guy friendly cards! ;)  Wish me luck (hehehe)

Along with Father's Day week, I've come up with some other ideas. The graduation and wedding seasons are upon us so look for some inspiration here on the blog comming soon!

 
So far DeNami only has one show scheduled for the month of May;

May 3-4 at the Scrapbook Expo in Orlando, FL
 
 
Don't forget about the latest blog hop over at DeNami on the 19th.
 
I haven't made my card just yet, I can't decide what stamp to use!! Uggg...Nami has created so many cute and beautiful flowers that I want to show all of them off and I can't, ain't no body got time for that ;)


As always, feel free to contact me with any questions or suggestions. If there's a particular DeNami stamp you'd like to see used or a certain themed card for some inspiration, just drop me a note or leave me a comment.

Thanks for stopping by!!






No comments:

Post a Comment