Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Howdy Pardner'

 Well hello everyone :) and welcome to Wednesday...woo-hoo, that means the week is half over and I can see the weekend in sight!! ;)

Unfortunately I'm still having camera issues so I haven't taken any pictures of my newest work, but that's okay, this way I'm forced to show y'all some goodies I made a while back and hadn't gotten around to! 

I actually made this little guy right after the stamps were released at the beginning of the year!  There's just always so much to share with you gals that my little cowboy kept getting shoved aside!

 
Cowboy Chickie is too cute for words isn't he?? And then when you pair him up with the fun Petit Four sets (Southwest stamp set, Cowboy stamp set)  you really have something!! If memory serves me right, this is the first card I made using my beloved Gingham Background stamp....sigh, love at first use!! ;) hehehehe See how versatile it is...I used it here for a bold & fun western theme and you've seen me use it all the time for floral, shabby chic and girly girl themes. You can have it bold and stand out like this or soften it and have it as a pretty little accent like I did here...what a perfect little stamp for your DeNami stash!

Well, that's it for me today, I will see you back here on Friday with hopefully a little photo tutorial if my camera decides to behave nicely :) and I'll tell you all about my adventures at the stamp show this past weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I like the lasso around the chickie and the fringe too. I was really excited about these stamps because my daughter loves horses! And I love chicking out those cowboy boots!

    ReplyDelete